Friday, June 17, 2011

What Exactly IS this Finicky Fraulein Blog Anyway?

Have you ever thought of visiting the Texas Hill Country or maybe have visited but just ran out of new stuff to do?

Perhaps it's time to let a local help you out. Hi, I am the Finicky Fraulein and a proud and happy resident of beautiful New Braunfels, TX.

For the last decade, I have been asked many times, "what else is there to do?" or "where do you recommend going for ______?" Now, I am committing these recommendations to blog in case anyone wants to use them or submit some of their own. What good is knowledge if you don't share it, right?

Each week, I will also be posting some of my own ventures here too. While I can be a creature of habit (who doesn't love Mexican food or a good glass of iced tea?), I also like to keep things fresh and vary activities here and there, so come and experience the hill country with me. It is guaranteed to be fun and entertaining.

Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment